Tuesday 18 October 2011

Again no activity today.

So an older story. Earlier in the spring I bought a new digital recorder. T and I had been using it for about an hour with nothing that remotely even sounded like a voice beside our own, there is very little static on it either. I actually love it to bits it's so clear. Anyways it had been sometime we weren't catching any anomalies at all so we stop with the direct questions and begin talking about our house. On the north facing wall there is no windows, and there should be windows. If you look at all the houses of the same style they have windows on the North wall. So T insists it would be a door, I say no it's a window since we already have 3 doors into the house. We argue for sometime back and forth, door, window. Right as we were doing this we catch a female voice that clearly and distinctly said "window" the recording didn't even have to be enhanced to hear it.

I wish I could upload it but I lost it all basically everything on my computer this summer when it crashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment