Saturday 15 October 2011

Recent sightings.

Who saw it: My Mother
What: Apparition
Where: Moving from living room to laundry room.
Details: As soon as she walked in the back door, my mom started asking why my sister had not gone to school today. (It was around 3pm, my sister doesn't get off the bus until 3:45pm) When I said she had gone to school my mom then asks well then who just ran from the living room to the laundry room like they didn't want to be seen? Again I replied, I was alone in the house. She then goes and looks and verifies there was no one there.

Who saw it: Younger sister
What: Apparition
Where: Rabbit shed.
Details: After taking a bathroom break while watching TV I had returned back upstairs without my sister noticing. She then claims to have seen me walking around in the rabbit shed so she went outside to tell me something, only to find no one in the shed. This happened around 8:30pm

Who Saw it: I did (well I technically didn't see it, I felt it).
What: What I assumed was the cat
Where: My bed.
Details: I wasn't sleeping very well last night. I kept waking up for no apparent reason. My neighbours then proceeded to be obnoxiously loud at 2am. Around 4am I felt the cat jump onto my bed and step on my left thigh. Irritated I went to brush him off but only felt air. That's when my dog lunged onto my bed and I went into panic mode because my dog will try to eat the cat. I ended up sticking the dog up on the top bunk while I stupidly tried to find the cat in the dark angry about why someone would put the cat in my room when they knew he and the dog don't get along. That's when I realized my door was still closed, and the cat was still my my sisters room.

No comments:

Post a Comment