Monday 17 October 2011

There was absolutely no activity today so this post is going to be a little different.

I am not a religious person. I do not believe in creation, it just doesn't make sense to me logically. I do not believe in God, or the Devil. I love science but as much as science can prove there is also a lot it cannot prove. So what about demonic entities, of course you hear about it all the time. I do not believe in "Demons" per-say however I do believe in positive and negative energies, everything has an opposite. If someone was a bad person while they were living what is going to prevent them from being a bad person after they die? Just as if someone was a good person while they were living chances are they'll be a good person after they die.

Demons, and the scratching. I honestly think this is silly, I've been scratched by people with five fingers, and only three lines showed up, I've been scratched by dogs, cats, and rabbits and have only had three lines show up. None of those things I have been scratched by were demonic in any way. It's how the hand/paw is shaped that determines which scratches are the deepest by where the pressure is applied. I don't believe the bible "repels" demons. It's a book that has been translated a million times, it's printed by a million printers. I personally believe if you're trying to get rid of something negative you simply counter it with positive energy. And whether you get that positive energy from reading a book, or burning sage is up to you and your beliefs.

I don't want to offend anyone, as everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and rituals. This is just one persons opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment