Sunday 16 October 2011

Kitty strikes again.

Last night my younger sister and I were holed up in my room sitting on my bed watching videos on youtube until am in the morning. The door to my room was shut and  my dog was not in my room and the kitten was busy downstairs waging war on unseasonable decorations, i.e. there are now little snowmen stuffies everywhere. our parents where downstairs witnessing the carnage of snowmen.

My sister and I got the distinct feeling of a cat running on the carpet underneath my bed with it's claws out. While we were hearing this we also felt movement of the bed. That is when I got up to check for the cat at first we assumed perhaps he was out in the hallway running around like crazy and the sound was just travelling same with the vibrations. However there was nothing but a few boxes of junk we'd stuck out in the hall to go to the dump earlier. I ended up going downstairs and finding the cat laying on the top of a chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment